Tuesday, July 7, 2015

On My Way --Catherine Deneuve a sexy senior French actress

The French title of this film is "Elle S'en Va" and it's directed by Emmanuelle Bercot

Bettie, played by Catherine Deneuve is a former Miss Brittany. She lives with her mother and runs a small restaurant in a small French town. One day her mother gives her some bad news related to her love life.

The next day, Bettie goes for a drive on her break and doesn't come back. Her search for cigarettes leads her to a club where a few too many drinks lead her to a motel.

Her daughter calls and asks her to pick up her grandson Charly and take him to his paternal grandfather while her daughter goes away to work.

I don't want to spoil the plot but you'll see Catherine Deneuve lying down in bed quite a bit! She's a senior and still quite attractive, funny and sexy!


Some Quotes from this film:

"You'll look fine when she realizes she made dresses for her husband's mistress's mother."---Bettie

"That man was born without balls."---Bettie's mother

"I'm not a child who just broke her Barbie doll. I'm a woman in love who's been betrayed."---Bettie

"I feel like I'm in the U.S.A."---Bettie

"I don't remember a thing. And it's better like that."---Bettie

"Life Goes On!"--motto for seniors

Here are some scenes from this film:















Here's the Trailer for this film: