Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First Podcast on I View Films

I'm experiment with pod-casting in this post.
In my pod-cast I talk about film nostalgia, the magic of film and some of my film-related experiences. I also share some brief reviews. Enjoy!

Here's the link to it.

In my next post I hope to talk about a film I'm planning to view at the Seattle International Film Festival. You can visit the SIFF site to see what's showing.

BTW, last week I had a free pass to view Midnight in Paris, a new film by Woody Allen which I had hoped to review in this blog, but unfortunately the film was sold out when I arrived to redeem my free admission. Maybe if I had shown up earlier, I would have gotten in. On the other hand, I really want to focus my blog on non-Hollywood films so maybe it's just as well I didn't get to see it!

Please participate in the little survey located to the right of this post.

Thanks for visiting and listening. Come back and visit again soon.